This is just one of several basketball apps - part of the
Basketball PRO membership.
This dribbling program focuses on getting your handles TIGHT and QUICK , so that your moves are more effective on the court.
This is a one of a kind basketball dribbling program -- specifically for developing quick hands, stronger wrists and forearms, and eye hand coordination. It becomes much easier to cross up defenders if you have stronger forearms and hands. This program develops these muscles groups in combination with working these muscles fast twitch fibers so that when you dribble the ball, it will snap back to your hand quickly. Additionally, this program introduces you to dribbling drills and eye hand coordination drills to develop hand speed.
This workout includes the following types of drills and exercises:
- Advanced quickness ball handling drills
- Upper body plyometric drills
- Forearm and hand strength exercises
Your handles will be quicker, faster and more explosive like the best pro guards that play this game!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Basketball related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For athletes working out by themselves
- For ball players practicing in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, practices or current routines.
When Common times to use this app
- In the off season to improve skills and prepare for the upcoming tryouts
- In the season to sharpen skills, maintain technique, or develop fundamentals
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Increased offensive performance for one-on-one and five-on-five
- Improved scoring
- Better efficiency
- Enhanced skills and coordination
- Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Basketball muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at game speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
Dribbling Speed Hand Quickness is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Dribbling Speed Hand Quickness (version 3.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Dribbling Speed Hand Quickness since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 3.5.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-08.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-19
3.5.1 updates,- bug fixes,3.4.0-3.4.3,- fixes to user account and subscription handling,- minor layout adjustments,- bug fix for crashing while trying to purchase subscriptions,- updated home screen,- bug fixes